Be inspired, be in the know, be the parent!
We host interactive webinars focussed on topical online issues that modern parents need insight into. We want to upskill your knowledge whilst giving you practical tools to keep your children safer and saner online!
spotting it and stopping it
fun, fury or future career?
the new t(w)een drug?
Check out our upcoming webinars
Set up your own webinar! Pick a topic below or ask us about creating a bespoke webinar to address your school community’s needs
- Online parenting – why it’s an essential part of being a modern parent, where to start and what to do
- Parental controls – what and how to include them in your parenting toolkit
- Device settings – where to start and what to do
- The Terrible Trio: the good, bad and ugly of Snapchat, TikTok and Instagram
- Discord – it’s more than a game, what parents need to know
- YouTube – pulling your child back from the black hole
- Pornography – what parents need to know and do about the new t(w)een drug
- Cyber bullying – how parents can spot it and stop it
- Strangers online – where and how it’s happening, and how to prepare kids to manage, block and report unwanted stranger contact
- Gaming – how to manage and balance the time suck, trash talk and stranger contact that is a part of online gaming
5 STAR REVIEWS
People are talking
Their webinars cover topics that are so informative, interesting and helpful. The online world is a black hole and unless you’re involved in that world (be it work or pleasure) you are none the wiser to what really goes on. Be in Touch opens your eyes to what can/is really happening out there and offers the guidance and assistance in putting the necessary measures in place to keep your children safe. Their help doesn’t end at the webinar either. They respond to emails quickly, are friendly and offer further guidance, tips and assistance to questions that have been asked. I definitely recommend Be in Touch.
March 3, 2022
Be In Touch is truly making a difference. I have worked with the team on some projects and have the greatest appreciation for the people they are and the work they do. Speaking from an Education Technology side, the value they add to the increased use of technology by learners is invaluable. Their message is clear - if you don't know what is going on in your child's online life, you don't know what is going on in your child's life.
February 4, 2022
Be In Touch
Join the Be in Touch village to get all the latest online parenting tips, tools and resources you need!